MBA Standard Inspection Form
The ServicerServicerPrimary Person responsible for servicing the Mortgage Loan (e.g., the originator, the selling Lender, or a third-party servicer). must use the:
- Multifamily Catastrophic Loss Inspection form (Form 4261) for any Catastrophic EventCatastrophic EventNatural or man-made hazard resulting in an event of substantial extent causing significant physical damage or destruction, loss of life, or drastic change to the natural environment such as earthquake, flood, terrorist attack and windstorm. inspection; or
- MBA Standard Inspection Form for all other PropertiesPropertiesMultifamily residential property securing the Mortgage Loan and including the land (or Leasehold interest in land), Improvements, and personal property (as defined in the Uniform Commercial Code). .
For a Green Rewards Mortgage LoanGreen Rewards Mortgage LoanMortgage Loan secured by a Property where the Borrower agrees to undertake 1 or more Energy- and Water-Efficiency Measures that comply with Part III, Chapter 4: Green Mortgage Loans, Section 403: Green Rewards Mortgage Loans. , the ServicerServicerPrimary Person responsible for servicing the Mortgage Loan (e.g., the originator, the selling Lender, or a third-party servicer). must also submit the Green Rewards Verification Inspection Form (Form 4221) per Part V, Chapter 4: Asset Management: Loan Document Administration, Section 408.03I: Green Rewards Efficiency Measure Verification.
On the MBA Standard Inspection Form, you must choose the “Fannie Mae Inspection” option on the “Tools” tab, and complete the following tabs, including assigning a rating per the Fannie Mae Ratings scale:
- General Information Tab (“General Info”);
- Physical Condition & Deferred Maintenance Tab (“Physical Condition & DM”);
- Photos Tab (“Photos”);
- Rent Roll Tab (“Rent Roll”);
- Maps Tab (“Maps”);
- Management Interview Tab (“Mgmt Interview”);
- Multifamily Tab (“Multifamily”);
- Fannie Mae Assessment Addendum (“Fannie Mae Assmt Addendum”); and
- For Seniors HousingSeniors HousingMultifamily residential rental property with any combination of Independent Living, Assisted Living, Alzheimer’s/Dementia Care, or Skilled Nursing units. properties only: Seniors Supplement Tab (“Senior Supplement”).