Level 3 In Place Loans
Level 3 In Place LoansLevel 3 In Place LoansGenerally, Portfolio Mortgage Loans with an Underwritten DSCR greater than 5 basis points below Tier 2 standards or an LTV greater than 5% above Tier 2 Standards per Part V: Servicing and Asset Management, Section 802. are Portfolio Mortgage LoansPortfolio Mortgage LoansMortgage Loan that was purchased by Fannie Mae and is held as of a certain date regardless of whether it is a Cash Mortgage Loan or an MBS Mortgage Loan. that:
- support an Underwritten DSCRUnderwritten DSCRRatio of Underwritten Net Cash Flow to the annual debt service for a Mortgage Loan amount based on a level debt service payment with the applicable amortization, and calculated per Part II: Property, Section 202, as adjusted for the applicable products and features in Part III. greater than 5 basis points below Tier 2 standards or have a LTVLTVRatio of the actual aggregate UPB of the Mortgage Loan, plus any Pre-Existing Mortgage Loans, plus any Hard Preferred Equity, plus any Mezzanine Financing, to the value of the Property, expressed as a percentage. greater than 5 percentage points above Tier 2 Standards;
- may require highly customized loan structures and features;
- are subject to the special pricing and fee limitations specified in Part IV A, Chapter 2: Pricing, Origination Fees, and Prepayment Premium Incentives;
- are committed and delivered using the standard loan committing and delivery process in Part IV; and
- are subject to a post-purchase monitoring process and may require changes in the LenderLenderPerson approved by Fannie Mae to sell or service Mortgage Loans. ’s Restricted Liquidity RequirementsRestricted Liquidity RequirementsAmount to be held in the Restricted Liquidity Reserve per the Program Rules. .