When you review an entity, consider the following questions:
- Is it an existing entity (e.g., a corporation, limited liability company, limited liability partnership, or other acceptable structure) that is not newly formed?
- Is it a well-capitalized, stable, on-going business that would be expected to:
- Remain financially healthy?
- Support the PropertyPropertyMultifamily residential property securing the Mortgage Loan and including the land (or Leasehold interest in land), Improvements, and personal property (as defined in the Uniform Commercial Code). ?
- Meet all GuarantorGuarantorKey Principal or other Person executing a Payment Guaranty, Non-Recourse Guaranty, or any other guaranty related to the Mortgage Loan. requirements and obligations under the GuarantyGuarantyPayment Guaranty, Non-Recourse Guaranty, or other guaranty by a Guarantor for the Mortgage Loan. ?
- Have assets and net worth that are significantly greater than what would be minimally acceptable for an individual Key PrincipalKey PrincipalAny Person who controls and/or manages the Borrower or the Property, is critical to the successful operation and management of the Borrower and the Property, and who may be required to provide a Guaranty. ?