As ServicerServicerPrimary Person servicing the Mortgage Loan, including the originator, seller, or a third party. of a Controlling Conflict Mortgage Loan, you must not
- participate in loss mitigation or special asset management decisions if it becomes a Non-Performing Mortgage LoanNon-Performing Mortgage LoanMortgage Loan that is subject to an uncured default. , or
- be notified of, or participate in, any negotiations or communications between Fannie Mae and the BorrowerBorrowerPerson who is the obligor per the Note. , Key PrincipalKey PrincipalAny Person who controls and/or manages the Borrower or the Property, is critical to the successful operation and management of the Borrower and the Property, and who may be required to provide a Guaranty. , or PrincipalPrincipalPerson who owns or controls specified interests in the Borrower per Part I, Chapter 3: Borrower, Guarantor, Key Principals, and Principals, Section 303: Key Principals, Principals, and Guarantors. (or any AffiliateAffiliateWhen referring to an affiliate of a Lender, any other Person or entity that Controls, is Controlled by, or is under common Control with, the Lender. When referring to an affiliate of a Borrower or Key Principal: any Person that owns any direct ownership interest in Borrower or Key… of any of them).
Fannie Mae will make reasonable efforts to provide copies of written communications between Fannie Mae and other parties.
These servicing restrictions apply as long as the Mortgage LoanMortgage LoanMortgage debt obligation evidenced, or when made will be evidenced, by the Loan Documents, or a mortgage debt obligation with a Fannie Mae credit enhancement. is considered a Controlling Conflict Mortgage Loan.
- Fannie Mae has sole discretion to decide what action, if any, to take regarding any Controlling Conflict Mortgage Loan, any PropertyPropertyMultifamily residential real estate securing the Mortgage Loan, including the fee simple or Leasehold interest, Improvements, and personal property (per the Uniform Commercial Code). securing a Controlling Conflict Mortgage Loan, or any BorrowerBorrowerPerson who is the obligor per the Note. or GuarantorGuarantorKey Principal or other Person executing a Payment Guaranty, Non-Recourse Guaranty, or any other Mortgage Loan guaranty. .
- If Fannie Mae decides that a Controlling Conflict Mortgage Loan has a material risk of default or other characteristics of increased risk, it can
- designate a substitute servicer or subservicer, or
- terminate (with or without cause) your right to service the Mortgage LoanMortgage LoanMortgage debt obligation evidenced, or when made will be evidenced, by the Loan Documents, or a mortgage debt obligation with a Fannie Mae credit enhancement. .
- Fannie Mae will comply with the Program Rules Part 3 Sections B and C relating to Fannie Mae initiated servicing transfers. After servicing is transferred, you will retain your loss sharing obligation.