Mortgage Loan Delivery Package
You must ensure that the Mortgage Loan Delivery PackageMortgage Loan Delivery PackageLoan Documents and underwriting material required in connection with the Delivery of a Mortgage Loan. is complete (per Part IV, Chapter 4: Delivery) and include all preliminary information and documentation per Part IV, Chapter 3: Streamlined Rate Lock, Section 302: Preliminary Underwriting.
Include the following in your final Mortgage Loan Delivery PackageMortgage Loan Delivery PackageLoan Documents and underwriting material required in connection with the Delivery of a Mortgage Loan. :
- a complete Transaction Approval Memo;
- underwriting spreadsheets including
- how you calculated the Rate LockRate LockAgreement between you and the Investor containing the terms of the Lender-Arranged Sale or Multifamily Trading Desk trade of the Mortgage Loan and the MBS terms and conditions relating to the underlying MBS, if applicable, which may be documented via a recorded telephone conversation. amount for the Streamlined Rate LockStreamlined Rate LockOptional process permitting a Rate Lock before completing full Mortgage Loan underwriting, per . Mortgage LoanMortgage LoanMortgage debt obligation evidenced, or when made will be evidenced, by the Loan Documents or a mortgage debt obligation with a Fannie Mae credit enhancement. , and
- any required changes to the Guaranty FeeGuaranty FeeFee retained by Fannie Mae for credit enhancing a Mortgage Loan or assuming credit risk on a Mortgage Loan, and which may be expressed as a percentage. and Servicing FeeServicing FeeFee a Servicer receives for collecting payments, managing operational procedures, and assuming your portion of credit risk for a Mortgage Loan, and which may be expressed as a percentage. for a non-qualifying Green Rewards Mortgage LoanGreen Rewards Mortgage LoanMortgage Loan secured by a Property where the Borrower agrees to undertake 1 or more Energy- and Water-Efficiency Measures that comply with Part III: Products and Features, Section 403. (per Part IV, Chapter 3: Streamlined Rate Lock, Section 306.03: Post-Underwriting Scenarios);
- the calculation of any changes to the Delivered Mortgage Loan AmountDelivered Mortgage Loan AmountUPB of a Mortgage Loan when it is purchased by Fannie Mae. ; and
- all required full underwriting documentation.