You must ensure that all information in the Multifamily MBS Prospectus, including any Additional Disclosure Addendum or footnote to Annex A, is complete and accurate.
- Review the Multifamily MBS Prospectus, including any applicable Additional DisclosureAdditional DisclosureInformation you provide that is published as an addendum to the disclosure documents when an MBS is issued and describes special Security, Mortgage Loan, or Property characteristics or terms that differ from those described in the standard Multifamily MBS Prospectus. in any Addendum to the Prospectus and/or footnote to the Annex A.
- Notify Fannie Mae of any inaccuracies before the Book-Entry DateBook-Entry DateDate a Security is delivered by Fannie Mae via the Federal Reserve book-entry system to the applicable Investor’s designated book-entry account at a depository institution. .
- Certify to the completeness of the Multifamily MBS Prospectus Fannie Mae issues.
- Comply with all
- applicable federal and state securities laws, and
- rules and guidelines of the Securities Industry and Financial Markets Association.