For all funds collected per the Loan DocumentsLoan DocumentsAll documents evidencing, securing, or guaranteeing the debt obligation executed for a Mortgage Loan and approved by Fannie Mae. , you must:
- establish and maintain the following per this Chapter:
- P&I Custodial AccountsP&I Custodial AccountsCustodial Account for principal and interest deposits. ;
- T&I Custodial AccountsT&I Custodial AccountsCustodial Account for the deposit of T&I and other impound escrow funds. ; and
- Collateral Agreement Custodial AccountsCollateral Agreement Custodial AccountsCustodial account established by the Servicer for depositing funds received from the Borrower for Collateral Agreements. ; and
- maintain strict control of all funds in your custody.
You must maintain all accounts and related records:
- for all
- Custodial AccountsCustodial AccountsAccounts established by the Servicer for depositing P&I payments, T&I funds, Collateral Agreement deposits, and other similar funds. ,
- Drafting AccountsDrafting AccountsCustodial Account established by the Lender for the benefit of Fannie Mae and for which Fannie Mae has authority to transfer funds. , and
- Clearing AccountsClearing AccountsLender account at an Eligible Depository used either for receiving funds for various loans and for the benefit of multiple investors, and from which segregated funds are transferred to specific Custodial Accounts held solely for the benefit of Fannie Mae, or disbursing funds after transfer…;
- using sound accounting and cash management practices; and
- enabling Fannie Mae to audit them at any time.