Fannie Mae's Rights
Fannie Mae has a security interest in all Mortgage LoanMortgage LoanMortgage debt obligation evidenced, or when made will be evidenced, by the Loan Documents, or a mortgage debt obligation with a Fannie Mae credit enhancement. Custodial AccountsCustodial AccountsAccounts established by the Servicer for depositing P&I payments, T&I funds, Collateral Agreement deposits, and other similar funds. and may require you to:
- transfer funds from an institution (even if it is an Eligible Depository) into another Eligible Depository;
- move funds to a trust account;
- ensure funds are fully insured with the FDICFDICFederal Deposit Insurance Corporation , NCUSIFNCUSIFNational Credit Union Share Insurance Fund administered by the National Credit Union Administration. , or other acceptable governmental insurer or guarantor;
- remit more frequently while allowing funds to remain in the existing Custodial AccountCustodial AccountAccounts established by the Servicer for depositing P&I payments, T&I funds, Collateral Agreement deposits, and other similar funds. ; and
- take other actions based on risks, account size, and other factors.