For all PropertyPropertyMultifamily residential real estate securing the Mortgage Loan, including the fee simple or Leasehold interest, Improvements, and personal property (per the Uniform Commercial Code). inspections, you must use
- the MBAMBAMortgage Bankers Association Standard Inspection Form, or
- if a Catastrophic EventCatastrophic EventNatural or man-made hazard resulting in an event of substantial extent causing significant physical damage or destruction, loss of life, or drastic change to the natural environment, such as earthquake, flood, terrorist attack, or windstorm. has occurred, the Multifamily Catastrophic Loss Inspection form (Form 4261).
For a Green Rewards Mortgage LoanGreen Rewards Mortgage LoanMortgage Loan secured by a Property where the Borrower agrees to undertake 1 or more Energy- and Water-Efficiency Measures that comply with Part III, Chapter 4: Green Mortgage Loans, Section 403: Green Rewards Mortgage Loans. , you must also submit the Green Rewards Verification Inspection Form (Form 4221) per Part V, Chapter 4: Asset Management: Loan Document Administration, Section 408.03I: Green Rewards Efficiency Measure Verification.
On the MBAMBAMortgage Bankers Association Standard Inspection Form, you must:
1. Select the “Fannie Mae Inspection” option on the Tools tab.
2. Complete the following tabs:
- “General Information”;
- “Physical Condition & Deferred Maintenance”;
- ”Rent Roll”;
- “Management Interview”;
- “Fannie Mae Assessment Addendum”; and
- “Senior Supplement”, for Seniors HousingSeniors HousingMultifamily residential rental property with any combination of Independent Living, Assisted Living, Alzheimer’s/Dementia Care, or Skilled Nursing units. PropertiesPropertiesMultifamily residential real estate securing the Mortgage Loan, including the fee simple or Leasehold interest, Improvements, and personal property (per the Uniform Commercial Code). .
3. Assign an overall rating per Fannie Mae’s Ratings Scale Definitions.