Effective for Mortgage Loans Committed as of September 18, 2023, updated underwriting information, Loan Documents, and forms for Shared Use Properties.
- In Part II:
- Chapter 1: Attributes and Characteristics, created a new Section 108: Shared Use Properties; and
- Chapter 2: Valuation and Income, updated the NCF calculation to include assessments for Shared Use Properties.
- Created/revised Loan Documents for Shared Use Properties, including:
- Modifications to Multifamily Loan and Security Agreement (Shared Use of Essential Elements) (Form 6276);
- Estoppel Certificate attached to Form 6276; and
- Modifications to Security Instrument (Joinder and Consent (Affiliate-Owned Common Elements)) (Form 6324).
Please contact the Fannie Mae Deal Team with any questions.