LeaseLeaseWritten agreement between an owner and the tenant of a Property stipulating the conditions for possession and use of real estate for a specified period of time and rent. , sublease, license, concession, grant, or other possessory interest for commercial purposes that comprises 5% or more of the Property'sProperty'sMultifamily residential real estate securing the Mortgage Loan, including the fee simple or Leasehold interest, Improvements, and personal property (per the Uniform Commercial Code). annual EGIEGIOn an annual basis or any specified period, the total of Net Rental Income plus other income per Part II, Chapter 2: Valuation and Income, Section 202: Income Analysis and the applicable products and features in Part III. , or relates to:
- solar power, thermal power generation, or co-power generation, or for the installation of solar panels or any other electrical power generation equipment, and any related power purchase agreement; or
- any PropertyPropertyMultifamily residential real estate securing the Mortgage Loan, including the
fee simple or Leasehold interest,
personal property (per the Uniform Commercial Code).
dwelling units leased to any
- Key PrincipalKey PrincipalAny Person who controls and/or manages the Borrower or the Property, is critical to the successful operation and management of the Borrower and the Property, and who may be required to provide a Guaranty. ,
- PrincipalPrincipalPerson who owns or controls specified interests in the Borrower per Part I, Chapter 3: Borrower, Guarantor, Key Principals, and Principals, Section 303: Key Principals, Principals, and Guarantors. , or
- AffiliateAffiliateWhen referring to an affiliate of a Lender, any other Person or entity that Controls, is Controlled by, or is under common Control with, the Lender. When referring to an affiliate of a Borrower or Key Principal: any Person that owns any direct ownership interest in Borrower or Key….