You must ensure that any ROAR LoanROAR LoanReduced Occupancy Affordable Rehabilitation Loan:
- is a Mortgage LoanMortgage LoanMortgage debt obligation evidenced, or when made will be evidenced, by the Loan Documents or a mortgage debt obligation with a Fannie Mae credit enhancement. or Credit Enhancement Mortgage LoanCredit Enhancement Mortgage LoanMortgage Loan underwritten and serviced by the Lender and financed by the issuance of Bonds where Fannie Mae is providing a Credit Enhancement Instrument. using a Credit Enhancement InstrumentCredit Enhancement InstrumentAgreement between Fannie Mae and a Bond Trustee where Fannie Mae provides credit enhancement of a Credit Enhancement Mortgage Loan, Bonds issued to finance a Credit Enhancement Mortgage Loan, or an Interest Rate Hedge Agreement; and if applicable, a Bond liquidity facility.;
- has a fixed rate;
- has a minimum Mortgage LoanMortgage LoanMortgage debt obligation evidenced, or when made will be evidenced, by the Loan Documents or a mortgage debt obligation with a Fannie Mae credit enhancement. amount of $5 million;
- currently has Stabilized Residential OccupancyStabilized Residential OccupancyPercentage of Property units physically occupied by Qualified Occupants, per Part II: Property, Section 104.02 as adjusted for the applicable Part III products and features., but will likely experience tenant displacement significant enough to lower the Underwritten DSCRUnderwritten DSCRRatio of Underwritten Net Cash Flow to the annual debt service for a Mortgage Loan amount based on a level debt service payment with the applicable amortization, and calculated per Part II: Property, Section 202, as adjusted for the applicable products and features in Part III., calculated using the Gross Note RateGross Note RateInterest rate stated in the Loan Documents., below the required DSCRDSCROn an annual basis or any specified period, the ratio of Net Cash Flow to the total of: principal, interest, and required Mezzanine Financing or Hard Preferred Equity payments. set forth in Form 4660Form 4660Multifamily Underwriting Standards identifying Pre-Review Mortgage Loans and containing the minimum underwriting requirements (e.g., debt service coverage ratio, loan to value ratio, interest only, underwriting floors, etc.) for all Mortgage Loans.; and
- is secured by an MAH PropertyMAH PropertyProperty encumbered by a regulatory agreement, land use restriction agreement, extended use agreement, or similar restriction that limits rents that can be charged to tenants, or imposes income limits on tenants.
- that will undergo repairs, replacements, or improvements costing $10,000 per unit or more (based on the total number of residential units at the PropertyPropertyMultifamily residential property securing the Mortgage Loan and including the land (or Leasehold interest in land), Improvements, and personal property (as defined in the Uniform Commercial Code).), or qualifies as a Moderate Rehabilitation PropertyModerate Rehabilitation PropertyProperty that will undergo at least $8,000 per unit of Rehabilitation Work., and
- the repairs and improvements will be completed within 18 months after the Mortgage Loan Origination DateMortgage Loan Origination DateDate the Lender funds a Mortgage Loan to the Borrower..