A CooperativeCooperativeMultifamily residential property owned by a Cooperative Organization. Mortgage LoanMortgage LoanMortgage debt obligation evidenced, or when made will be evidenced, by the Loan Documents or a mortgage debt obligation with a Fannie Mae credit enhancement. does not have to comply with the following:
- identification of a Key PrincipalKey PrincipalPerson(s) who control and/or manage the Borrower or the Property, are critical to the successful operation and management of the Borrower and the Property, and who may be required to provide a Guaranty. or PrincipalPrincipalPerson who owns or controls specified interests in the Borrower per Part I: Mortgage Loan, Section 303. and the applicable related analysis and obligations per Part I, Chapter 3: Borrower, Guarantor, Key Principals, and Principals, or Part III, Chapter 9: Small Mortgage Loans;
- Ground Lease Rents per Part II, Chapter 1: Attributes and Characteristics, Section 103.02A: Ground Lease Rents
- Minimum Occupancy per Part II, Chapter 1: Attributes and Characteristics, Section 104: Minimum Occupancy;
- Occupancy per Part III, Chapter 9: Small Mortgage Loans, Section 903: Occupancy; and
- Property Management per Part III, Chapter 9: Small Mortgage Loans, Section 906: Property Management.