You must submit the following in DUS GatewayDUS GatewayMultifamily pre-acquisition system including deal registration, Pre-Review and/or waiver tracking, decision records, or any successor systems. :
- a sources and uses of funds reflecting the investment of the Hard Preferred Equity holder;
- Exhibit B to the Multifamily Underwriting Certificate (Borrower) (Form 6460.Borrower);
- a complete organizational chart of the BorrowerBorrowerPerson who is the obligor under the Note., including upper tier entities or other owners, that shows the respective ownership percentages of PersonsPersonsLegal person, including an individual, estate, trust, corporation, partnership, limited liability company, financial institution, joint venture, association, or other organization or entity (whether governmental or private).
- direct or indirect control of the management and operations of the BorrowerBorrowerPerson who is the obligor under the Note.,
- ownership of a direct or indirect interest of 25% or more in the BorrowerBorrowerPerson who is the obligor under the Note., and
- ownership of any other direct or indirect interest in the BorrowerBorrowerPerson who is the obligor under the Note. that constitutes Hard Preferred Equity; and
- copies of the organizational and other documents that govern the
- Hard Preferred Equity, and
- Hard Preferred Equity holder, including any
- term sheets,
- private placement memoranda,
- operating agreements,
- pledge agreements,
- guaranties, or
- similar arrangements.
The BorrowerBorrowerPerson who is the obligor under the Note. must pay the legal fees if Fannie Mae engages outside counsel.
These fees are non-refundable, and you must pay the counsel retainer when you submit the underwriting.
You may charge the BorrowerBorrowerPerson who is the obligor under the Note. your own legal and due diligence fees.