Subsequent Servicer Actions
The ServicerServicerPrimary Person responsible for servicing the Mortgage Loan (e.g., the originator, the selling Lender, or a third-party servicer). must:
- not permit any changes to the form Subordination Agreement (Form 6414 or Form 6456) without the prior written consent of Fannie Mae;
- obtain a satisfactory title policy endorsement effective as of the date of recordation of the subordinate security instrument that:
- insures the LienLienLien, mortgage, bond interest, pledge, security interest, charge, or encumbrance of any kind. of the Security InstrumentSecurity InstrumentInstrument creating a lien or encumbrance on 1 or more Properties and securing the obligations under the Loan Documents. as senior to the LienLienLien, mortgage, bond interest, pledge, security interest, charge, or encumbrance of any kind. of the subordinate security instrument; and
- reflects the recordation of the Subordination Agreement;
- submit a copy of the recorded Subordination Agreement through the MAMPMAMPMultifamily Asset Management Portal used to submit Property inspections, operating statements, and requested modifications; asset management reports; and data corrections related to loan or property level attributes. ; and
- retain a copy of the recorded Subordination Agreement and the title policy endorsement in the Servicing FileServicing FileFile for each Mortgage Loan serviced by the Lender. .