Subsequent Servicer Actions
The ServicerServicerPrimary Person servicing the Mortgage Loan, including the originator, seller, or a third party. must:
- not permit any changes to the form Subordination Agreement (Form 6414 orForm 6456 for the 6000 series Loan DocumentsLoan DocumentsAll executed Fannie Mae-approved documents evidencing, securing, or guaranteeing the Mortgage Loan. ; Form 4503 or Form 4507 for the 4000 series Loan DocumentsLoan DocumentsAll executed Fannie Mae-approved documents evidencing, securing, or guaranteeing the Mortgage Loan. ) without the prior written consent of Fannie Mae;
- obtain a satisfactory title policy endorsement effective as of the date of recordation of the subordinate security instrument that:
- insures the LienLienLien, mortgage, bond interest, pledge, security interest, charge, or encumbrance of any kind. of the Security InstrumentSecurity InstrumentInstrument creating a lien or encumbrance on 1 or more Properties and securing the obligations under the Loan Documents. as senior to the LienLienLien, mortgage, bond interest, pledge, security interest, charge, or encumbrance of any kind. of the subordinate security instrument; and
- reflects the recordation of the Subordination Agreement;
- submit a copy of the recorded Subordination Agreement through the MAMPMAMPMultifamily Asset Management Portal used to submit Property inspections, operating statements, requested modifications, asset management reports, and data corrections for loan or property attributes. ; and
- send the original executed copy of the recorded Subordination Agreement and the title policy endorsement to Multifamily Certification and CustodyMultifamily Certification and CustodyTeam responsible for taking custody of and certifying Mortgage Loans that can be contacted at [email protected], (800) 940-4646, or for submissions: Fannie Mae (Multifamily) Certification and Custody 21240 Ridgetop Circle Suite 125-130 Sterling, VA 20166. within 15 Business DaysBusiness DaysAny day other than a Saturday, Sunday, day when Fannie Mae is closed, day when the Federal Reserve Bank of New York is closed, or for any MBS and required remittance withdrawal, day when the Federal Reserve Bank is closed in the district where any of the MBS funds are held. , and retain copies of each in the Servicing FileServicing FileYour file for each Mortgage Loan serviced. .