Registration and Multifamily Affordability Estimator
- register each Mortgage LoanMortgage LoanMortgage debt obligation evidenced, or when made will be evidenced, by the Loan Documents, or a mortgage debt obligation with a Fannie Mae credit enhancement. in DUS GatewayDUS GatewayMultifamily pre-acquisition system including deal registration, Pre-Review and/or waiver tracking, decision records, or any successor systems. ; and
- submit the Multifamily Affordability Estimator (MAE), and all other required affordability data, in DUS GatewayDUS GatewayMultifamily pre-acquisition system including deal registration, Pre-Review and/or waiver tracking, decision records, or any successor systems.
at the earlier of when you:
- request a pricing quote, if it will incorporate the Property'sProperty'sMultifamily residential real estate securing the Mortgage Loan, including the fee simple or Leasehold interest, Improvements, and personal property (per the Uniform Commercial Code). affordability; and
- place the transaction under application.
You must submit:
- the MAE;
- all required data fields, including the following based on the completed MAE:
- “% Mission Driven” in the “Deal Overview” section;
- percent of AMI in the “Property Detail” section:
- “% of Units <= 80% of AMI”;
- “% of Units <= 60% of AMI”; and
- “% of Units <= 50% of AMI”; and
- loan options based on the proposed transaction structure.