Effective for Mortgage Loans Committed on or after January 25, 2021, your underwriting submissions must include structured data sets, in addition to report narratives, for the following third-party reports:
Updated the following forms:
- Property Condition Assessment Data Supplement (Form 4099.E) - added new optional:
- Lack of GFCI in Exterior Locations Indicator;
- Lack of GFCI in Wet Locations Indicator;
- Solar PV Module Completed Indicator; and
- Other Immediate Repair container.
- Environmental Site Assessment Data Supplement (Form 4251.A) -
- updated to require structured data submissions for Small Mortgage Loan Environmental Screenings;
- added new optional:
- Environmental Screening Site Assessment Date; and
- Environmental Phase 1 Site Assessment Recommended Indicator.
- Seismic Risk Assessment Data Supplement (Form 4093) - added new optional Number of Other Buildings data point.
- Zoning Report Data Supplement (Form 4089) - updated the version number to align with the other forms.
Please contact [email protected] with any questions.